Communication Specialist Gaming / Music
- 15-02-2019 - CDI
- RED BULL
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Compétences Phenix is looking for a Communication Specialist Gaming / Music for RED BULL.
Purpose of the job
Positioning and delivering of an effective communication message in the field of Gaming / Culture (music) across all types of media channels (social, web, TV, radio and print) to bring our brand image to life and make Red Bull relevant and engaging for our target audiences.
The Communications Specialist (Gaming / Music) leads the activation plans for Gaming events and Red Bull esport athletes’ initiatives and Culture events, content and artist initiatives and takes full responsibility for earned media activation and relationship building.
Key Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
1/ Responsible to have others talk about us: earned media activation and building editorial relationships
2/ Identify great story opportunities in collaboration with the Gaming /Culture Marketing department and with the local media network team translate this into media products
3/ Project leading activation plans across all Gaming / Culture audiences
Education & Experience
• A communication professional with an extensive media network in the field of Gaming / Culture and beyond
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in Communications, PR in Marketing, Media led companies or gaming industry
• A track record in leading projects and securing brand reach & engagement via earned media amplification
Skills & Knowledge
• A project manager with an ability to think strategically on how to position Marketing and Media initiatives to guarantee message pull-through to our target audience via media
• Fluent in English
• Is a story seeker that identifies those stories with a true media potential
• Leadership qualities and presentation skills
• Very equipped to build media relations in all fields
• An agile, team player that knows how to get the work done
• Works with passion and has high affinity with the world of Gaming /Culture