- 02-05-2019 - CDI
- Red Bull
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Competences Phenix is looking for a DIGITAL PRODUCER for RED BULL.
The Digital Producer is responsible for the Red Bull’s brand initiatives across digital media platforms: Creating, executing and controlling integrated digital marketing initiatives on Red Bull’s owned and earned channels. The Digital Producer develops and executes local digital marketing ideas & concepts in close collaboration with the respective Specialists in Programming, Content, Communications, Sports and Culture. (S)he works on creative and powerful digital experiences for Red Bull key target audiences, both on-site and on owned & earned channels.
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS (all the responsibilities we'll trust you with)
- Develops and delivers a well-rounded digital marketing plan for key Red Bull activations, aligned with the Digital Manager and Marketing Specialists
- Develops and implements great creative stand-alone digital ideas, experiences and contents that engage consumers with the brand / product / events / athletes / artists, on different digital platforms
- Tightly collaborates with the Channel Specialist, Social Media Manager, Influence Specialist, and all marketing departments, including Content, Communications and Brand. Act as a partner for all digital topics, from ideation to roll out.
- Constantly identifies, analyzes and aligns the latest digital marketing trends, innovation and emerging technologies, seeks out new opportunities and applies them to the Red Bull strategy in alignment with the local RBMN team Benchmarks best practice examples in and outside the world of Red Bull relevant for Red Bull digital activities
- Manages and tracks his own projects and ensures to stay within agreed budgets
- Build a network of efficient & creative partners and talents in digital fields, acting as a brand ambassador for Red Bull
- Reports to stakeholders on projects, planning and results. Closely collaborates with international teams, and international counterparts from Red Countries when relevant.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES (proven performance in)
- Minimum 5 years work experience in the digital field, preferably as a Digital Producer, Digital Marketing Specialist, Creative Strategist, UX Designer, Brand content manager...
- Enthusiastic, curious, strong fit with Red Bull, creative mind, autonomous & solution oriented, optimistic, polymath, love to work in a multi project environment.
- Experience, strong knowledge and curiosity for innovation, trends and new technologies.
- Excellent understanding of paid/social/earned/owned media landscape and in-depth knowledge of marketing and advertising trends and opportunities in Digital.
- Excellent organisational and project planning/management skills coupled with the ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- Ability to work and build relationships with a range of partners, teams, stakeholders and external contractors.
- Ability to influence and advise wider team.
- University degree in Marketing, Digital, Computer Engineering and/or a related discipline
- French mother tongue Fluent in english