- 24-05-2019 - CDI
- Be Sport
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Compétences Phenix is looking for a UI Designer for Be Sport.
As UI Designer at Be Sport your work will be a thrilling mix of designing a state-of-the-art user interface for our platform and leading our brand visual design strategy for social media and our marketing channels.
● What do we do?
Be Sport is a SportTech startup based in Paris, founded by a team of product/technology experts and sport passionates. Our vision: be the social sports platform, bringing together the entire sports ecosystem under one roof. More precisely Be Sport is composed of two products:
1/ Be Sport: a social network which helps amateur clubs and teams to organize and promote themselves; helps sport fans to get the relevant news about local amateur teams, professional clubs and athletes.
2/ Whup : daily sport news editions delivered in an innovative conversational format a new way to experience sports information.
Be Sport is a young, fastmoving company currently launching its products. It is an exciting time for us and everyone part of the Be Sport adventure!
● What will you do?
As a UI Designer you will be working under the supervision of our design lead throughout the product creation process from transforming wireframes into live, beautiful interfaces to providing the visual support for our marketing team.. You daily work will include a transversal range of responsibilities:
- Design the UI of new features and product updates in collaboration with our design lead
- Initiate uplifts over the products current visual identities
- Guarantee our products overall visual coherence and state-of-the-art user interface
- Participate in product conception alongside product managers, and developers
- Monitor and anticipate the latest innovations and trends in the UI and Graphic industry
- Design visuals and content for our marketing campaigns on social media, broadcast
● Who are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of experience in designing successful digital solutions and graphic designs
- Experience in responsive design and mobile app design (iOS, Android)
- Knowledge of human interface guidelines, standards, best practices and emerging technologies
- Expert of prototyping and design tools (Photoshop, Sketch, Marvel, Zeplin)
- Positive, creative and collaborative mindset
- Great knowledge of the sport industry, you have a passion and drive towards sports
- You have excellent communication skills (in English and French) to engage with all stakeholders within the company
● What do we offer?
- Full Time “CDI” Contract - starting ASAP
- Office in downtown Paris - 30 seconds from “Reaumur” metro station
- Free lunch delivered to the office every day ! & Free coffee ☕ and tea
- Ping Pong tournaments organized in the office - will you make it to the final round?
- Social events with the team