Sales & Sponsorship Manager
- 21-01-2020 - CDD
- Volvic - Danone Events
- Chef de Projet
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Compétences Phenix is looking for a SALES & SPONSORSHIP MANAGER IN TRAIL
Volvic brand sponsorship & Volvic Volcanic Experience Event
CONTEXT & JOB POSITION :
Danone Sponsorship & Events is the entity in charge of the Danone Group sport and cultural events (Danone Nations Cup, The Evian Championship, Danoners World Cup, Les Rencontres Musicales d’Evian or the Volvic Volcanic Experience…) as well as the sport sponsoring strategy for Danone Brands (Evian, Volvic).
Since 3 years, Volvic has developed a sponsorship strategy in trail including the creation of a dedicated ultra trail (VVX https://www.volvic-vvx.com), being global partner of the UTWT with the support of the legend Kilian Jornet.
In order to enhance the brand activation and the development of the assets leveraged by the Brand we are looking for a business development manager with a strong expertise in client servicing to accompany Volvic in activating and developing the sponsorship asset & strategy in trail.
Working closely with the VVX Director and the Volvic brand teams, you will have several mission within 2 mains area: developing the VVX trail event business, incomes and develop the activation plan in trail for Volvic leveraging the rights from UTWT and our ambassadors.
VVX BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Develop the sales strategy of the event (partners, institutions, medias, ambassadors).
- Client servicing in developing activation recommendation for the new sponsors and existing partners.
- Creation of the hospitality strategy
- Develop recommendation to be presented to the VVX board about increasing the experience of the event for B2B and B2C
TRAIL SPONSORSHIP STRATEGY ACTIVATION PLAN
Act as an activation Consultant for the Volvic brand.
- Day to day relationship with the agents / ambassadors to develop the activations (appearances, shootings, contents etc.. )
- Ambassadors topically watch (social networks, press, PR, etc.)
- Ambassadors water delivery and coordination
- Marketing and communication rights exploitation
- Races water delivery and coordination
- UTMB partnership coordination
- Coordination of the Volvic CBUs around Sports assets
- Follow-up and support of AU and CBUs’ communication strategy
Trail authorities coordination and development
- UTWT relation and lobbying
- Networking with agents and events
- Ambassadors and events’ contracts negotiation or renegotiation
- Business development: new sponsors, partners, events, ambassadors
Activation Strategy Consultant
- Activation strategy of Volvic in Sport, linked to the brand platform
- Ambassadors and events activation: creative concept, digital & PR activation, branded content, experiential marketing
- At least 5 year experience in sales development within the sport industry.
- Proven track record in activating sponsorship rights for a brand
- Past experiences in an international environment or projects.
- Past experience in the trail industry or being a trailer yourself will be a strong asset to handle your mission.
- Creativity, passion and autonomy are key to manage the mission.
- Very good communication skills (oral & written)
- Fluent in English
- Sport passionate, marketing and sales savvy with a special interest for trail is a strong plus in your aplication.
Position based in Paris with regular travel(s) to Volvic to be expected.
Starting date: February, early March.