- 26-01-2020 - CDI
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Compétences Phenix is looking for a communication manager to work on the Danone Nations Cup, the biggest world football tournament for 10-12 years old, played in 30 countries involving 2M kids since 20 years.
Danone Sponsorship & Events is the entity in charge of the Danone Group sports and cultural events (Danone Nations Cup, The Evian Championship, Danoners World Cup, Les Rencontres Musicales d’Evian or the Volvic Volcanic Experience…) as well as the sport sponsoring strategy for Danone Brands (Evian, Volvic).
The DNC is a strong brand asset for the Danone Company and integrated in the group’s Brands strategies.
More than an international competition, the Danone Nations Cup is a lifetime experience turning players into World Citizens and promoting societal change through football, with a meaningful signature : PLAY FOOTBALL, CHANGE THE GAME.
Based on this positioning, our client intend to make the Danone Nations Cup a strong communication platform and content factory for its partners. And this is why they need a strong communication team, that could be led by you ?
Working closely with the Project Director and the Danone Growth & Innovation department, your objective is to enhance further the new positioning and spread outside developing a powerful communication platform that will become a content factory for partners at a local and a global level. This goes through the following missions:
- Develop the brand image strategy and consistency across our platforms and footprint
- Manage and develop the global communication plan to reach the project objectives and to fuel the local communication plan.
- Coordination of the Danone Business Units participating in the project (27 countries in 2019)
- Create and manage the contents strategy (recommendation / production / implementation) all year long as well as the communication platforms strategy (important focus on digital platforms and their development)
- Manage the amplification strategy:
- PR & influencers activation management
- Media investment plan
- Create & develop the World Final 2020 communication plan in collaboration with the hosting country (Indonesia in 2020): 360° media plan with outdoor, radios, TV, media partners
- Management of 2 persons all year long (1 junior digital communication manager, 1 external community manager) and 30 people on the event (prod agencies: video, photo, design, digital, PR, Influence).
- Budget management & optimization
At least 5 years experience as a communication manager (agency or corporate) with proven track of working on international projects or environment.
Fluent in English is mandatory.
Social media and digital platforms expert.
Photoshop, In Design, Video, Photo & digital content production skills.
Sport (football) fan and knowledge of the sport business environment and trends.
Team management experience is a plus to handle the mission.
Creative and very well organized person.
Starting date: February, early March.
Travel(s) to Indonesia to be expected and long stay during the World Final
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org